Executive Summary The Global Commercial Water Purifier Market was valued at USD 8. 29 Billion in the year 2021. Increased demand for water purifiers in the commercial sector can be ascribed to an increase in the number of restaurants, cafeterias, business complexes, tea shops, fast food outlets, and other similar establishments in both developed and developing countries.
New York, July 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Global Commercial Water Purifier Market (2022 Edition) – Analysis By Filter Type, Technology, End-User, By Region, By Country: Market Insights and Forecast with Impact of COVID-19 (2022-2027)” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06290998/?utm_source=GNW
Furthermore, increased public awareness of the dangers of high total dissolved solids (TDS) levels in drinking water, continued industrial expansion, and the implementation of severe government laws requiring the supply of high purity water are all driving up commercial water purifiers sales.
Based on the Filter Type segment, the Reverse Osmosis segment is expected to hold the largest share in the Commercial Water Purifier market in the year 2027 as RO purifiers are used to treat highly contaminated water containing dissolved salts and heavy metals. They are the most effective purifier type to treat seawater and municipal tap water that is of poor quality. As the quality of water that is available across the globe continues to deteriorate due to pollution, RO purification is foreseen to witness growth in sales during the forecast period.
APAC region is estimated to have the maximum share in the global Commercial Water Purifier market followed by the Americas & Europe. Also, the new emerging markets in the APAC region will witness the fastest growth rate in the upcoming years.
Also, the global commercial water purifiers market is being driven by factors such as industrial expansion and rising urbanization. The rapidly expanding hotel business, as well as decreasing water quality, are driving up demand for water purifiers. The industry is expected to develop as government standards for safe and healthy drinking water systems are implemented. The commercial water purifier market is disintegrating and highly competitive owing to the presence of major global and regional players. All the dominant players are performing better than each other in all the parameters and in this way, the competition in the commercial water purifier market is intensifying.
Scope of the Report
• The report presents the analysis of the Commercial Water Purifier market for the historical period of 2017-2021 and the forecast period of 2022-2027.
• The report analyzes the Commercial Water Purifier Market by value (USD Million).
• The report analyzes the Commercial Water Purifier Market by Filter Type (Mechanical, Absorption, Ion Exchange, Reverse Osmosis, Others).
• The report analyzes the Commercial Water Purifier Market by Technology (RO Purification, UF Purification, UV Purification, Others).
• The report analyzes the Commercial Water Purifier Market by End User- (Horeca, Educational Institutions, Hospitals, Others).
• The Global Commercial Water Purifier Market has been analyzed by countries (United States, Canada, Brazil, United Kingdom, Germany, France, China, Japan, India, South Korea).
• The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis. Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, by location and product.
• Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry have been analyzed in the report.
• The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions and new product development. The companies analyzed in the report include AO Smith Corporation, Pentair PLC, The Clorox Company, The 3M Company, Eaton Corporation, Parker Hannifin, Evoqua Water Technologies, Toray Industries, Ispring Water Systems, Culligan International.
Key Target Audience
• Water Purifier Companies
• Wastewater Treatment Companies
• Consulting and Advisory Firms
• Government and Policy Makers
• Regulatory Authorities
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06290998/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001