Los Angeles, CA, USLocation:
Tue, Jun 14 ’22Posted on:
ZWP International is a multidisciplinary architecture and interior design firm located in Los Angeles, California. Our project is focused on mixed-use retail, residential and hospitality projects both domestic and international. With a range of completed and new compelling projects we are seeking an interior designer intern to join our team!
- Participate in multiple types of project phases, including conceptual designs, presentations, schematic design, design development, construction documents and production
- Revises drawings and renderings
- Conducts various research for the project team
- Produces graphic presentations and builds 3D study models
- Performs calculations and basic analytical tasks
- Works on multiple projects and collaborates with team members
- Bachelor’s degree and above in Architecture / Interior or a related design field
- A proficient level of experience in the use of Sketchup, Rhino, AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, Enscape or other 3D rendering software. Knowledge of Revit and Grasshopper is a plus.
- Moderate level of experience performing hand sketch case work, vignette scenes, hand coloring, rendering interior drawings, area take offs and shop drawings
- Maintains effective communication with project team members
- Interacts well with other disciplines and clients in a manner that builds productive relationships
Please email email@example.com and indicate “Internship” in the Subject heading, including available dates, resume and portfolio within 10 MB.
View your Application History
Back to Job List …