Tuesday, May 31, 2022
View Larger +
One of College Hill’s most important historic homes is now being offered by Residential Properties.
The Greek Revival home is at the pinnacle of the city.
GET THE LATEST BREAKING NEWS HERE – SIGN UP FOR GOLOCAL FREE DAILY EBLAST
Residential Properties is offering the home at $ 2.35 million.
Description Historic James E Budlong House
Perched on Providence’s historic College Hill, The James E. Budlong House is a stunning 1850 Greek Revival brimming with rich architectural details. The granite stairs lead to the Corinthian-column entrance porch and step into the front hall with stained-glass sidelights. A gracious double-parlor showcases 19th-century detail and a pair of striking stone fireplaces. A fireplaced library with floor-to-ceiling bookshelves steps to a sun-filled home office.
The eat-in kitchen has a butcher block-topped center island, a farmhouse sink, stone counters, and top-grade appliances. Step through a set of French doors out to a beautiful brick terrace which steps up to a professionally landscaped rear yard and garden. The spacious, fireplaced dining room displays the home’s vibrant hardwood floors and elegant crown molding. Upstairs, the primary suite provides an ample seating area with floor-to-ceiling bookshelves, while the ensuite bath includes a fireplaced dressing room with dual sinks, and a deep soaking tub.
View Larger +
The walk-in closet has smart built-in shelves, while walkout access to a private deck is the last word in luxury in this blissful retreat. This level also includes a versatile office, two inviting guest rooms, a full tile bath, and two more ensuite bedrooms with their own private baths. The home’s third story supplies two additional bedrooms and a modern full bath – the crowning touch to this amazing East Side property.
To see the 3D tour, floor plans, full photos, and more, please visit 101Congdon.com. To schedule a private showing, contact Jim DeRentis at 401.529.2188.
View Larger +
- Blackstone Boulevard Home Goes on the Market for $ 1,295,000 By Residential Properties
- Residential Properties Sells Historic Cooke Street Home for $ 1.48 Million
- Real Estate Mega-Deal: Residential Properties Acquires Libby Kirwin Real Estate
- Residential Properties Announces Record 1st Half in 2021
- Residential Properties Is Marketing 28 Water Street – Formerly Al’s Waterfront
- NEW: Residential Properties Announces New Westport Office
- Residential Properties Announces Highest Sale of the Year in Bristol
- Former Head of Providence Realtors Joins Residential Properties
- Spring Home Sale Readiness With Lapides of Residential Properties on LIVE
- Residential Properties Adds Kermes to Narragansett Office
- Residential Properties Ltd. Opens 9th Office in Little Compton
- Pristine Edgewood Home Offered for $ 949,000 By Residential Properties
- $ 2,225 Million Rumstick Point Home Listed by Residential Properties
- College Hill Home Offered by Residential Properties for $ 889,000
- Residential Properties Lists Turnkey Business in Northern RI for $ 1.3M
- Residential Properties Expands – Opens New Office in Westport
- Residential Properties Continuous Expansion — Opens Westport, MA Office
- New Record – Residential Properties Tops $ 1.3 Billion in Sales in 2021
- Residential Properties Scores Record Sales in Multiple Communities Across Rhode Island
- Residential Properties Exceeds Record $ 1B in Real Estate Sales in 10 Months
- East Side Grand Home Offered for $ 1,695,000 by Residential Properties – VIDEO
- VIDEO: College Hill Home – Offered for $ 1,575,000 By Residential Properties
- Residential Properties Offers Five Bedroom Home in North Providence at $ 625,000
- Residential Properties Lists Brick Tudor Revival on Freeman Parkway for $ 1,475 Million
Enjoy this post? Share it with others.